“Creating safe communities together”
Volunteers are essential to the work of COSA, and the greatest need for volunteer support is on a circle of support and accountability.
- Application, must be 18 years old
- Orientation (2 hours) (Optional)
- Training I (10 hours, Friday night and Saturday)
- Interview, background check and fingerprinting
- Circle Training II (7 hours, Saturday)
- Agreement to participate in a COSA circle for one year
- Join one of our Circles and make a meaningful difference in your community today!
INVEST in our Community
Those in re-entry often struggle to find suitable employment, housing and transportation. You can help rebuild safe communities by providing entry level employment opportunities, housing to rent to COSA, or donating a reliable automobile for transportation.
For more information or become a partner contact Kim Gragston at email@example.com